Hit Counter

Friday, September 5, 2008

Rainy Days Ahead

Well, it's Friday, and we are waiting to see what Tropical Storm Hanna will bring us. We are on the bottom edge of the projected path, so there will definitely be lots of rain and probably some wind. We probably won't be going anywhere tomorrow, so it's a good thing my box of goodies will be arriving this afternoon so I can play - um, work - with all my new toys. I mean tools. Bible school has started for my DH Sam, so I'll be working in my stamp room alot more in the near future, so that should be alot of help in getting to post more often. So right now I'm just waiting for Bubba to finish his Language Arts and Amanda to finish her Spelling and we'll be done with our school work for the day!! :-) So after school I have to do my chores and then stamp the rest of the night away (until about 9:30 when Sam comes home). I hope I'll be back later to show you what I've done. If not, I'll see you tomorrow!

Edited to add: I just got a call saying Bible School is cancelled to tonight. So, maybe I'll get to stamp tonight. Hopefully :-)

No comments: