Hit Counter

Monday, September 22, 2008

September Technique Class

No, I don't have anything new to show you yet, but I wanted to let remind everyone this week is the last Friday of the month. Does anyone know what that means? No guesses?! It's time for Technique Class! As usual, my house at 6:00 pm. Here's what's on the agenda:



  • Stamping on Candles


  • Kissing Technique (stamps, that is)


  • Paper Piercing


  • Not sure


I'm not sure what the last one will be, we'll have to see what I come up with this afternoon. Lisa is coming over to help me get stuff prepped and ready, so later today or tomorrow I'll be able to post our samples. Please let me know if you plan on attending. I need to know how many to prepare for.



Now I'll leave you with some pictures of 2 my kids. These were taken on the day Sammy came back from New York before we headed out for the airport. It was raining outside, and they love to jump on the trampoline in the rain (or sprinkler). Bubba is a real life acrobat, flipping any which way he chooses.



There's a cute one of Amanda. She's not really into doing flips, just getting as high as she possibly can. It really is fun to jump on the trampoline. I should do it more often, cuz it's a really good workout and the kids think if I jump with them they'll bounce higher cuz I'm heavier. It's sad, but true.



No comments: