Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Allison!!

Well, hello there!! Long time no see, huh? I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but I just haven't had any Stampin' Mojo lately. But now I'm feeling the urge to get to my stamp room, which I cleaned today, by the way. I've checked out the Mojo Monday Challenge, and I'll be working on that tonight. In the meantime, I have this little birthday card to show you. Amanda went to her cousin's party a few weeks ago, which was a Build a Bear Workshop. When I went to make her card, I remembered this bear I stamped and colored way back when I was working on this scrapbook. I had him all cut out and ready to go on a page, and then decided he didn't belong there. So he was just laying around, feeling lonely. Anyway, as I was thinking about a party at Build a Bear, I remembered him and thought how perfect a bear card would be. So I stamped him a hat and present and this card was very quickly put together.



As I was editing this photo, I realized my watercoloring leaves much to be desired, but I'm sure Allison really didn't mind.

I used dimensionals to attach the hat and present, to give it more depth, tied a ribbon on, and voila!!
Now, I'm off to watch America's Got Talent, and then off to my Stamp Room!! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

HOPE said...

How CUTE!!! as always...

I need to get that eyelit border tool..makes the cutest trim!

HOPE~

Lisa Page said...

I love the watercoloring! Don't be so hard on yourself- you did a wonderful job! I need that eyelet border punch also- oh well, maybe on my next order! TFS!

Aubrey said...

Very Cute card! Sigh.,...I wish I had the time to make some cards...perhaps while the snow is piling up this winter I will! :)