Hit Counter

Monday, July 27, 2009

Scrapbook Pages!!

I was able to spend most of the day Saturday working on my scrapbook pages. It was so nice to sit and get back into it. It's been way too long since I have scrapped anything. Most of the time my pages tend to be more cute than anything else. I really wanted these to have more of a pretty elegant feel, because I think these pictures have such a timeless quality about them. I kind of based my pages on those that were in the SmileBox in the next post down. Of course, I had to change things up based on the embellishments I had and the sizes of pictures and stuff like that. I'm really happy with how they turned out. So far I have 6 done, and have 2 or 3 more to go. I'm having a problem rearranging the pics, so if they are in a weird order I apologize.







On another note, at church yesterday we had a huge blessing from all of our friends and family there. I want to say thank you to everyone for helping us out during a really difficult time. You have no idea what your help and support mean to us. We have been praying that Sam would find work, or that the Lord would show His will to us. Hopefully we will find out very soon if he got the job from the interview he went to.

3 comments:

HOPE said...

I absolutely LOVE those pages! GREAT job!

The pics are so much fun now aren't they!?

And...that's what brethren are for! to care for one another! Besides..you guys are kinda SPECIAL!!

Aubrey said...

A wonderful job on your scrapbook pages...I think I would be tempted to frame and hang them on the wall! very nice!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.