Hit Counter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last of the Pages

Well, Blogger is still not cooperating with me. As I'm typing, I can't see the pictures I've added, because they are in code, so I don't know what's what. I reposted Sammy and Amanda's pages because I added a journaling box with their name. For Bubba's page, I didn't have any more individual shots of him, so I'm going to have to get one or two more printed and add them later.







On the collage page I printed out the poem "How Do I Love you?"



How do I love you?
Let me count the ways.
I love you on your very best:
and very worst of days.

I love to see you laughing
And dancing in the rain;
And even when you lose your shoes,
I love you just the same.

I love to hear you singing.
I love to see you smile.
I love the way you take each day
In your own unhurried style.

I'm happy when you're happy,
And I'm sorry when you're sad.
And even though it may not show,
I love you when you're bad.

How do I love you?
Well, now let me see....
I love the way you act so brave
When you fall and hurt your knee.

I love to watch you sleeping,
Tucked away in dreams,
I love to hear you whisper
All your giant plans and schemes.

I love the way you wear your pants
With the front part in the back.
And the way you walk around sometimes
With your head inside a sack.

I love to see you deep in thought.
I love to watch you play.
And though I'm sure you'll never know it,
I love you more each day.

How do I love you?
It's impossible to say.
for if I had a million days and
Time enough for all the praise,
I couldn't tell you all the ways...
I LOVE YOU!



We just got THE CALL!! Sam is to start his new job tomorrow morning at 7:30! It is such a relief to have an answer to prayer. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

HOPE said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

What a joy to read the answer to prayer!! I had no doubt God was going to provide... just the nic of time!!! Because you both are striving to do HIS WILL..he blesses!

He wants our prayers and our rest IN HIM!

Love the pages Carrie...they are very special!!