Hit Counter

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Georgia Peach DSP: day three

The album is finally finished and in the mail!! It was a bit more work than I anticipated, but I think it turned out to be so adorable. I'm glad it's done though, so I can move on to other things.

This is the very first page. Of course, her name is Katie Louise. The color isn't quite right in this photo, it's not as dark in real life. Sorry about the glare on the pages protector!


In case you can't read the words on the right side, they say "Dream, Cherish, Giggle and Play"
There's just something about this checked paper that I love. I think this is my favorite pattern in this package of DSP.
I'm lovin' this friends page. How cute are all those little kids playing their sports?
Tomorrow I'll show you the last layout and cover of the book. Then that will be the last of it. I promise!! Hope you like it and have a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: