Hit Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm still here!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I have been busy, but haven't taken the time to photograph and post stuff. I guess I'm just lazy. Well, I've been making stuff to sell at the craft fair coming up in March. I need to charge my camera batteries and post those, hopefully later today. In the meantime, I was blurfing and found this sketch. I really like it, so I'm gonna go into my stamp room when I have a few minutes and see what I can come up with. Speaking of my stamp room, I have some new pictures of my room. My wonderful husband built me a wall length countertop with cabinets and underneath, and a wall to wall shelf above so I have room to put all my stuff! I love it, and I'm sure you will, too. Check back later and you'll see what I mean. So I'll see you guys later!!

No comments: