Hit Counter

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Butterfly Blog Award

Almost 2 weeks ago, Twila Davis gave me a blog award!! How sweet was that? I'm really very flattered, it's my first blog award! It took me a while to pick my 10 people to pass on the award, but here it is.




Here are the rules:


1. Pick 10 people and pass the award on to them.
2. Contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for an award.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.


So here are the 10 blogs I chose...



1. Stephanie


2. Stampin' Mama



3. Liz



4. Andrea



5. Tanya


6. Super Chick


7. Tamarra


8. Silke


9. Jamie


10. June



Today I'm meeting with an old friend from high school. We're going out with all the kiddos, then heading back to the house to have a slumber party!! I'm not sure who will have more fun, the kids or us, lol! I'll have another project to post soon, I promise.

No comments: