Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School is in Session

Wow!! Where did the summer go? It seems like we just finished up last year's school work. It has been a hectic couple of days around here, trying to get back in the routine of school. We are doing online school this year through Connections Academy. There's alot to learn and figure out. I think after we get familiar with it, things will go smoother. I thought we would just flow into the new system effortlessly, but that not how it's worked out so far. I'm seriously thinking we need another computer. We have 2, but with 3 kids trying to do work at the same time, it would make things alot easier around here. So I said all that to say this: I probably won't be posting anything this week. I haven't had time to do any stamping, plus my computer time is way down since the kids are using both computers for school all day long. I'll check in on you guys when I find some free time. I hope to be back to stamping next week. See you then!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

hey hope you have a good school year and accomplish all you want to...we start monday!