Hit Counter

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Made a Card!

I can't tell you the last time I sat down and made a card.  Well, today the kids were off school, so Sam took the boys with him to work on a roof he's doing.  As soon as he left I got right down to business.  Because last week I took the time to organize my stuff, I actually knew where my supplies were.  So I browsed Split Coast Stampers and got some inspiration.  I've been wanting to use the Sticky Cuts at Stamp Club for quite some time, so this is what I came up with.



I used Stampin' Up!'s Sticky Cuts Letters with their ultra fine glitter.  The stamp set is Define Your Life and card stock isTempting Turquoise and Elegant Eggplant. The ribbon is something I picked up at Michael's a while back.  I also used the Eyelet Border Punch along the bottom.



I know this isn't the greatest picture, but  I wanted to show you eyelet border letting the Turquoise show through.  I also have another little project planned, so if I get it done I'll show you tomorrow.  These are both what we'll be working on this Friday for our Stamp Club.

No comments: