Hit Counter

Monday, May 18, 2009

Frame Class

On Friday night I held the first sessionof the Name Frame Class. I was planning on taking pictures of everyone working, but I got busy and forgot!! Oh well, I only got one of Dee working on her frame. Here she's almost done, trying to see what it would look like in the frame.

These ladies are my Mom (on the left) and Kelly (on the right). Hi Kelly!! How do you like seeing your picture on the web? I'm sorry the picture has a glare on it, but you can get an idea of what they look like. Everyone's frames turned out so pretty. They all had their own little differences so they were similar, but different.

Here's Dee with her finished frame. I was impressed with how well everyone did. Lisa managed to sneak out without her picture being taken. She's the sneaky one.
I have one more session for this class on May 29. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: