Hit Counter

Friday, August 8, 2008

Technique Class Aug. 29, 2008









These first 2 cards are Heat Embossed.
See how the close up of enjoy is shiny?
Next is the friend card. This is showing Emboss Resist. Then we have the Warm Wishes card. This is using the Cracked Glass technique. See the close up of the flower? It looks "cracked."
The last technique, which I don't have a picture of is called Poppin' Pastels.



These are the cards for our first Techniqe Class. The fee is $12, and you'll make these cards, plus a sample sheet with instructions for each technique. Class is Aug. 29 from 6-9 pm. Contact me as soon as possible if you'd like to come, so I can prepare the correct amount of supplies. Please be sure to bring your own adhesive and a paper trimmer with a scoring blade if you have one.

I hope this all posts correctly, I don't know how to rearrange elements on the page yet. Please bear with all the wonky posts until I figure out how this computer stuff works.

You can also view these project on my Stampin' Up! website here. (As soon as I figure out how to post them!)

Thanks for looking!! Have a great day!