Hit Counter

Friday, August 8, 2008

Inspiration and some good news!


Well, here is the first post that actually has to do with something I stamped. The first picture is Amanda's skirt. One day she had it on and I suddenly thought, "Her skirt is Certainly Celery, Real Red, Barely Banana and Bashful Blue! That would make a pretty card." So what did I do? I made a card! The flowers are done with Emboss Resist. All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Now for the good news. I have been trying to figure out how to sell some of my handmade cards and items to make a little extra $$. Well, yesterday I was following up on some leads of stores on Bay Street I had talked to a couple weeks ago. Doodlebug, a high end children's store has agreed to sell my cards on commission!! I was so excited! So, if any of you live in the Beaufort, SC area, head on over to Doodlebug on Bay Street and check it out!!