Hit Counter

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet my Kids!

Hello everyone!! I think I'm getting the hang of putting these pictures on here. This first picture is of my oldest, Sammy when we went camping in July. He went fishing everyday, and this is just one of the catfish he caught. Grandpa Baker cleaned it right up and he went into our Catfish Jumbalaya. (Hope I spelled that right.) Sammy's in New York right now visiting with his Aunt Susie, Uncle Mark and cousings Haley and Ryan. I sure do miss him, but he'll be back on Aug. 13. Can't wait to see him at the airport. The next picture is at the YMCA pool last Friday. We have my other two kids, Amand and Bubba, along with my
nieces, Christa, Caitlin, Emily and Carolina. They all had a blast at the pool.
Here is my girl Amanda. She loves to swim, talk, sing and dance. Her newest thing is lip syncing to an old Disney record. It was mine when I was a kid. Her favorites are the "Bear Necessities" and "I Want to be a Mancub" from the Jungle Book.
This is Bubba. He's the crazy one. Yesterday he bought a kite at Goodwill, and rather than run to make it fly, he got on his bike and rode with the kite flying behind him. I wish I had gotten a picture of that. He loves to jump on the trampoline, and he is quite the acrobat.

Well, that's all I have for now. I'll talk to you later!!