Hit Counter

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Summer Fun scrapbook page

Here is another scrapbook page I made using a sketch from Got Sketch? It has really been alot of fun working with these sketches. My pages tend to look very much the same after a while, so these really got me thinking outside the box. I've had these pictures for 2 years, and I just knew that someday I would know what to do with them. When I saw this sketch, I knew. I really like how it turned out.

The title is chipboard letters from Stampin' Up! I colored them with Real Red craft ink, then covered them with Crystal Effects to make them look wet. The journaling is done with my label maker. It says 1. Take my picture underwater! 2. Oops! Lets try again! 3. I think I got it!Today I've been finishing up the Baby Girl scrapbook for my mom's friend, so I'll try to post some of those tomorrow. Mom's coming over to pick it up in a while, so I finished just in the knick of time!

2 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great work! I hope you get some new customers! I love the letters on your scrapbook page!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you chose for this layout... this came together beautifully!